We all know I like to have friends and family over for dinner, and this means coming up with easy, tasty meals to serve them. Although I like to try new recipes I often find myself going back to some I have tried and changing a few ingredients to make it different.
I want to share a few varieties of one of my favourite appetizer/breakfast recipes: roll ups (some call them pinwheels).
These are so good and so easy to make!
Here are a few combinations I like for filling:
1. Spinach, feta and artichokes.
2. Chicken, bacon and mozzarella.
3. Ham & swiss (we had this for breakfast this morning!).
4. Pepperoni, olives & mozzarella.
5. Cream cheese, chopped onion & chopped red pepper.
6. Cream cheese, dill & flaked salmon.
7. Marshmallows & chocolate chips.
8. Butter, brown sugar & cinnamon.
You can fill them with pretty much anything you want and they will be good! I promise.
wishing you all a wonderful day!