Welcome back to creative entertaining. Last weekend I were part of the planning for a 13th birthday party and our client was so happy she featured us on a lifestyle post in her business blog. Today I am sharing part of that post and telling you about my 5 benefits to hiring an event planner!
1. You’ll get more for your dollar– Planners often have connections to vendors and wholesalers. They can negotiate with these contacts and get you the best deals.
2. They are creative! Planners have done this before and will have creative ways of putting things together to make your event look awesome without breaking the budget!
3. Someone is there to help you set up and tear down. Hosting a party can be a long day and having someone on site to help you – or do the setting up for you – can be a huge stress reliever!
4. Planners can help you develop your theme and stay focused. There are so many options these days! Having someone help you stay on track and coordinate the different aspects of the event can be very helpful.
5. Your time is valuable- this is their job. Hire someone who is priced reasonably and you will enjoy giving your input and then letting the professionals get things done so you can work on everything else going on in your life.
Stay tuned for delicious muffin recipes tomorrow! and wedding planning tips later this week.
Cupcakes have been a popular alternative to wedding cakes for a little while now. I love the idea of using dessert variations instead of a traditional wedding cake. It’s a nice way to get creative and make your event unique.
For those of you who are interested in this trend or who just want a good recipe- here is some inspiration!
First, some pretty designs
And now, some special event worthy cupcake recipes!