Happy Saturday everyone!
I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. Whether you are taking some time to yourself to relax or out and about getting things done, enjoy it!
December is the most popular month for engagements- 60% of engagements happen over the holiday season (crazy right??)
Being in the events industry, January is a very busy month connecting with new clients and following up with those who are already booked. I love working smaller events; intimate weddings, baby showers, engagement parties, milestone birthdays, cocktail parties etc. I have a passion for working closely with the client to create a memorable celebration.
For those who are recently engaged or planning a special celebration, here are my top 5 reasons why you should hire an event planner:
1. We go through a step by step process to ensure your event is entertaining and the details are taken care of.
2. We work for you to make sure things happen on time, on budget and within the theme. We are up to date on trends and we’re usually filled with ideas.
3. We keep you on track and organized. Planning can get overwhelming- it’s not for everyone so sometimes it’s best to leave it up to those in the industry. We often have tips, tricks and connections to give you a different perspective on issues.
4. If and when a problem arises, an event planner can most often take care of it without the guests or host being aware.
5. Most of the time we know the vendors. People are more likely to remember an event where things went wrong (ex: the dj didn’t show up, caterer was horrible) and that’s not the type of memories you want your guests to walk away with!
You want to enjoy this special time with friends and family and we make sure that happens 🙂
Looking for more information regarding event planning? We’d love to hear from you! email@example.com
wishing you all a wonderful day!